Dancing Stars

Dancing Stars
Dancing Stars can be found on the cover of the American Patchwork & Quilting calendar for 2011. It's the month of February.

SPRING FLING is located in Volume 6 of Better Homes and Gardens Quilt-Lovers' Favorites.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

These are our oldest son's children who live in Texas.  We saw them over Thanksgiving week.  I will find a picture of all three of our daughter's children.  It is difficult finding them all in the same picture.

My unfinshed applique blocks.  I've been trying to get four finished in my lifetime.  They are 36" squares and without that fourth block they will never be a quilt.  Sometimes I put them out so it will remind me I need to pick the fourth pattern and get with it.  I took a class taught by Terry Thompson quite a few years ago, can you tell applique is not my favorite thing to do?

Another unfinished, after putting these together I got interested in making the blocks in a different color and they became a Halloween quilt.  But I need to add a border to the blue quilt top so it's off my shelf.

I like the colors so much better in the Halloween quilt.  This quilt was October in the 2009 American Patchwork & Quilting calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment