Dancing Stars

Dancing Stars
Dancing Stars can be found on the cover of the American Patchwork & Quilting calendar for 2011. It's the month of February.

SPRING FLING is located in Volume 6 of Better Homes and Gardens Quilt-Lovers' Favorites.

Monday, February 22, 2010

I'm thinking in circles

I have finally cleaned one section of my shelves and have fabrics in order on this section.  If a shelf falls in the night, you know it was overloaded.  It's still too full, but at least it has been straightened up by necessity.  Also has some new supports underneath.
I've been working with circles.  My husband gave me a wonderful Olfa circle cutter.  It's a great tool, cuts circles in seconds.  It's so much fun, I find myself surrounded by circles.  Now what to do with them once they are cut?
I do have a plan, so I must get busy and get it organized into a quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment